Chase Buchanan is always looking for talented individuals who see the Financial Services world in the same way we do. If you’re a committed, highly driven individual who thinks creatively about products and solutions and you think you would suit a role within our team please contact us in the first instance by submitting your CV on line.
Who we’re looking for:
Independent Financial Advisers – UK, and EEA locations
Depending on clients’ requirements you will be required to advise on such areas as:
- Private Client Investments
- Pensions and Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
- Protection Arrangements
For UK applications a successful candidate will have achieved the financial qualifications depending on the jurisdiction they work in, ideally level 4 qualifications or Diploma equivalent to comply with UK industry benchmark.
Other required skills
- Solutions orientated – imaginative.
- Highly organised, methodical, analytical, disciplined.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being a key member of a team.
- Great communication skills – written and oral.
- Strong client focus with the ability to transact with financially sophisticated clients and products.
- Good IT skills including strong working knowledge of Excel.
Apply to work with Chase Buchanan
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org